Foundation Bursaries and Scholarships exist to enable young men and women, who without some form of ﬁnancial assistance, would be unable to access the Monivae education they so desire.
In the true spirit of MSC schools, Monivae’s enrolment policy remains one that oﬀers hope to families, students and prioritises those in need. The College retains a policy of not turning away students who wish to access the substantial beneﬁts associated with a Monivae education. In this mission they are supported through the work of this Foundation and the generosity of our donor community.
"I was so grateful for the opportunity to attend Monivae College, and therefore I always worked hard to prove my dedication and thankfulness"
Catherine Chincharini - College Dux 2016
Increasingly, the College is being called upon by families and carers seeking assistance for their children and grandchildren to attend the College. Each year approximately 20 to 25% of students require some form of ﬁnancial assistance to be educated at Monivae.
Many old Collegians and friends of Monivae ﬁnd themselves in fortunate circumstances today because of the education, opportunities and values that were impressed on them in their formative years. You may be one of these people. To ﬁnd out more about the Bursary and Scholarship Program, a range of detailed options is provided in the documents below.
To read more about the Foundation’s Bursary & Scholarship Program download a brochure here.
Monivae College Foundation Bursary and Scholarship Program
Perpetual Scholarships and Bursary funds available for:
- The Alex Tseng and Greg Prouse Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Geoff Handbury Family Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Terry Walsh Memorial Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Andrew Jack Bursary Fund
- The Bill and Elinor MacKenzie Scholarship and Bursary
- The Elizabeth Robertson Science and Maths Scholarship and Bursary
- The Vanne and Judy Trompf Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Monivae Staff Scholarship and Bursary